LRS-20 16-slot 3U-high modular rack, accommodating up to 16 hot-swappable cards
LRS-20 from RAD is a 16-slot 3U-high modular rack, accommodating up to 16 hot-swappable converter cards.
• The LRS-20 rack provides high port density, when several media converters have to be installed at the same site.
• The converter cards are hot-swappable, allowing module insertion and removal without affecting active services.
• A common logic card can be installed in RAD LRS-20, providing one terminal port for an ASCII terminal connection and one 10/100BaseT
port for connecting Telnet hosts or SNMP network manager stations.
• LRS-20 is a compact 3U-high, ETSI-complaint chassis. Card insertion, LEDs, cable connections (except for the power cables) are
at the front of the chassis.
• The LRS-20 chassis operates with single or dual, AC or DC power supplies. Each power supply supports a fully populated LRS-20 rack. A
power supply can be replaced during operation, without affecting system performance (hot swapping).
• The LRS-20 chassis can be mounted in a standard 19-inch rack.
RAD LRS-20 Key features:
Modular rack for the AMC-100 and ETX converter cards
• 16-slot compact enclosure
• Single chassis for converting various media types
• Hot-swappable converter cards
• Optional common logic module for point-to-point applications, requiring management
• Remote software download to the common logic module via TFTP
• Dual hot-swappable AC and DC power supply modules for load sharing and redundancy
LRS-20 data sheet (pdf)