AIRMUX-400L/ODU/F49F/EMB - Defaults to 4.9 GHz - public safety band
AIRMUX-400L/ODU/F58F/EMB - Defaults to 5.8 GHz - unlicensed band
The Airmux-400L is a carrier-class radio supporting the 4.9 GHz and 5.x GHz bands.
It complies with FCC, IC (Canada) regulations.
This multi-band radio is part of the Airmux-400 series and delivers high
capacity and extend range for a broad group of wireless applications.
Packing native TDM and Ethernet over a single wireless link, the Airmux-400L series
can provide up to 50
Mbps net aggregate throughput (up to 8T1/E1 plus Ethernet) at
a considerable range. Actual throughput is determined by the distance, terrain
and other factors. Your Cutter Networks representative can discuss with you your
The AIRMUX-400L/ODU/F49F/EMB and AIRMUX-400L/ODU/F58F/EMB include an embedded antenna and connectors for use with
external antennas, offering a single Small Form Factor radio configuration.
Airmux-400L Product Highlights:
· Up to 50 Mbps Ethernet net throughput and up to 8T1/E1
· Native TDM transport
· Single Small Form Factor with embedded antenna and connectorized for external antenna
· Long range – up to 75 miles / 120 km
· Adaptive asymmetric throughput – dynamic allocation between uplink and downlink
· Single radio supporting multiple bands 4.9 and 5.x GHz
· Advanced MIMO, OFDM and Diversity technologies
· Robust and reliable to operate in tough conditions, extreme temperatures and non-line-of-sight scenarios
Airmux-400L MARKET SEGMENTS AND APPLICATIONS
Private Networks - AIRMUX-400L/ODU/F58F/EMB
Airmux-400L can be used in high-capacity inter-branch connectivity applications for university campuses, health care organizations, government institutions, large enterprises and public establishments with high traffic requirements
Public Safety - AIRMUX-400L/ODU/F49F/EMB
The RAD Airmux-400L public safety 4.9 GHz model is used by law enforcement agencies like various
sheriff's offices and by fire departments.
Both the AIRMUX-400L/ODU/F49F/EMB and AIRMUX-400L/ODU/F58F/EMB are generally
available for immediate shipment.
Airmux-400L data sheet (pdf)